Here's a few tip on how to tackle sweating:
1. Use deodorants instead of perfume. They help reduce the odour that can arise when sweat is produced.
2. Do exercises and aerobics as these would enable you to sweat more during exercise and sweat less afterwards.
3. Drink wheat grass juice to reduce underarm sweat as it is a good remedy that helps flush toxins out of the body. It's also high in oxygen, and when the body has enough oxygen, it can fight bacteria.
4. Wear loose-fitting, light-coloured clothes to avoid over sweating. Natural fibre clothing allows our skin to breathe and therefore leads to less sweating. You should avoid synthetic fabrics in the summer.
5. Eat lots of fruits like pineapple and papaya. These fruits contain natural enzymes that help in digestion and reduce sweating and odour.
6. You can also try talcum powder. Applying talcum or baby powder on your underarm right after a bath. This may help as talcum powders soak up sweat.